Today’s episode is about marketing your drone business. How can Friday Flyday help you build client relationships, and further your drone business?
Our caller, Kyle is wondering how he should spend his Friday Flyday. Is the purpose of a Friday Flyday just to have fun? Not quite. We discuss how to make opportune use of Friday Flyday to market your drone business. You might also run into some pesky intruders while you are out flying your drone. Tune in for some expert tips for dealing with such folks. We thank Kyle for the question. And we hope you have a fantastic Friday Flyday!
Paul Roldan, a former EMT/firefighter, 911 dispatcher and Drone U Community member is battling cancer. Click on this link and help Paul deal with his expensive medical bills.
The 2018 Drone U Fly-in is your opportunity to build community, get inspired and fly better. Get practical, hands-on flight instruction from industry’s best. Limited spots available. Reserve now!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [00:40] Requesting help for Drone U Community member, Paul Roldan who is bravely battling cancer; click on the link in the podcast summary to donate for a good cause
- [03:12] Today’s question is about Friday Flyday
- [04:16] How does Paul spend his Friday Flyday?
- [04:58] How a Friday Flyday can build client relationships, and hence, help you market your drone business
- [05:23] Discussing why it is not difficult to get prospects and clients excited about flying
- [07:10] How to handle pesky intruders while flying your drone