Today’s question is about FAA certified drone instructors. Does FAA certify instructors for unmanned systems? Fact or Fiction?
Our caller from Detroit is looking for clarification. The local police department in Detroit recently purchased some DJI Mavics for search and rescue and accident investigation. And, they received their training from a “FAA certified drone instructor”. Is there such a thing? Or, is someone trying to con them? We clear the air. Tune in to this informative episode now. Fly safe!
The 2018 Drone U Fly-in is your opportunity to build community, get inspired and fly better. Get practical, hands-on flight instruction from industry’s best. Use Promo Code “LASTCHANCE” to get $100 off on EACH course. Limited spots available. Reserve now!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Do not forget to check out Dynnex Drones. Dynnex Drones, an authorized DJI retailer is offering some really affordable drone financing options. Use the coupon code Drone U Save 25 to get 25 bucks off!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:42] Learn about our sponsors, Dynnex drones
- [02:15] Today’s question is about FAA certified drone instructors
- [04:04] Paul answers today’s question; watch, learn and do not be conned
- [05:50] How can Drone U help you prepare for your Part 107 recency test? Learn how Ted Wilson, a FAA certified flight instructor will help you learn about airspace, and prepare for your recency
- [08:39] Reasons why Drone U is heads and shoulders above the rest