Today’s episode is about shooting real estate interiors. Is the DJI’s Ronin your best bet for shooting real estate interiors? What about DJI’s Osmo and Movi?
Our caller from Atlanta is planning on venturing into the real estate market. However, he feels that the market for UAV pilots is limited. And hence, he has serious reservations about investing in tools like the Osmo Plus. What is Paul and Rob’s take on this?
We also discuss whether you should use the Ronin for shooting real estate interiors. Is Ronin a cost effective and elegant solution for shooting real estate interiors? Tune in to learn more. Thanks to our caller from Atlanta for the question. Fly Safe!
The 2018 Drone U Fly-in is your opportunity to build community, get inspired and fly better. Get practical, hands-on flight instruction from industry’s best. Use Promo Code “LASTCHANCE” to get $100 off on EACH course. Limited spots available. Reserve now!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [00:51] Some solid reasons you WANT to be at the Drone U Fly-in
- [01:39] Today’s question is about real estate interior videography
- [03:13] Can you get enough business as a drone pilot to afford tools like the Osmo Plus?
- [04:49] Do the DJI Osmo and Movi give good results in low light? What about the Ronin?
- [06:00] Benefits of using DJI’s Ronin S compared to DJI’s Osmo
- [07:46] Has the Ronin made other solutions obsolete?
- [09:10] Should you still buy the DJI Osmo for shooting real estate interiors?