Today’s episode is about the new Mavic 2. Which drone should you buy – the Mavic 2 Pro or the Mavic 2 Zoom?
By popular demand, today’s episode is again about the Mavic 2. Drone pilots have asking us a ton of questions pertaining to the new Mavic. Is the Mavic 2 Pro a better buy compared to the Mavic 2 Zoom? Or, does the Dolly Zoom feature on the Mavic 2 Zoom make it a must buy?
Among other things, we also discuss low light capability and mapping performance. Tune in to discover the answers to these important questions before you make your purchase. Fly Safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:57] Which drone would you call the “jack of all trades”?
- [02:42] Why is it always better to wait for a while before forming your opinion about a new drone?
- [03:30] Reviewing the capabilities of the Mavic 2 Pro
- [03:45] Should you get the Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom?
- [04:26] Learn about Mavic 2 Zoom’s Dolly Zoom shot
- [06:30] Which drone is better for mapping – the Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom?
- [07:12] Can you use the Mavic 2 Zoom for mapping cellphone towers?
- [08:25] Does the Mavic 2 Pro use a Sony sensor?
- [11:34] Will the new Mavic have better low light capability?
- [12:33] Watch out for our forthcoming mapping comparison between the Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom
- [13:04] How can you buy the new Mavic?
- [15:35] We share details about our forthcoming Don’t Crash Course