Today’s episode is about the Phantom 5. After the Mavic 2 launch, the one question on everyone’s mind is, “When is the Phantom 5 coming out?”
Our caller, Kevin from Ohio already owns a Spark and Mavic Pro, and is eagerly waiting for the Phantom 5.
DJI has upped the ante significantly with the Mavic 2, and there are various rumors doing the rounds about the soon to be launched Phantom 5. Has DJI really stopped manufacturing the Phantom 4? Will the Phantom 5 render the Mavic 2 obselete? And, will the this much awaited drone be waterproof? Tune in to find out if this is indeed true. Fly Safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:00] Learn how you can access 33 exhaustive Drone U courses for just $1
- [01:36] Today’s question is about the Phantom 5
- [02:32] Is there a definite launch date for the Phantom 5?
- [04:18] Has DJI stopped manufacturing the Phantom 4 Pro?
- [05:13] What are the rumors pertaining to Phantom 5?
- [05:51] Which is the best selling DJI drone?
- [07:55] Will the Phantom 5 be waterproof?
- [09:52] Will the Phantom 5 be a great drone for mapping?
- [10:12] Paul shares how he built his drone business with Phantoms
- [11:15] Learn about our forthcoming search and rescue course
- [11:48] Factors that can help you get sub 2 inch survey grade accuracy in UAV mapping