Today’s episode is about fixing a drifting horizon line. A drifting horizon line is an eyesore that can potentially lead to unhappy clients. So, what are some Tips and Tricks to deal with this problem?
We have another great question lined up for you today. Our caller is unsure how she can fix a drifting horizon line. Can calibrating your IMU help you deal with this issue? If yes, what are some ways to correctly calibrate your IMU? We also discuss how knowing how addressing this common pain point can help you find new clients for your drone business. Thanks to the caller for the great question. Fly Safe!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:30] Today’s question is about fixing a drifting horizon line
- [02:13] Can an IMU calibration help you deal with this issue?
- [02:36] Can you easily correct a drifting horizon line?
- [02:56] Discussing how correcting a drifting horizon line can help you with your client networking
- [05:10] How do you shorten your IMU calibration time?
- [06:11] Send you question to Ask Drone You now!