Today’s question is about filming a golf course. What pricing strategies and flying techniques should you use while flying a golf course? We have some great Tips and Tricks just for you.
Our caller, Ivan from Las Vegas is working at a high end country club. Because Ivan is Part 107 certified, his employers have approached him to make a marketing video. What pricing strategies should Ivan employ? Does he need to set up a LLC before he starts working on his first job?
We also discuss some flying techniques that will help Ivan do a great job. Thanks to Ivan for the question. Fly Safe!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [00:56] Should you delay renewing your Part 107 license till the last moment?
- [02:12] Today’s Part 107 Practice Question
- [03:18] Today’s question is about filming a golf course
- [04:27] Expert Tips for filming a golf course
- [04:57] How to successfully outsource editing of your drone footage
- [05:17] Flying techniques that will help you grab some great footage
- [06:13] Discussing pricing strategies; should you opt for package pricing?
- [08:41] Is it a good idea to augment your aerials with ground shots
- [09:22] How to register your drone business as a LLC