Today’s episode is about using your drone for an investigative business. Are you abiding with the law if you use your drone for an investigation?
Our caller, Chris from Miami has come up with a question that many you must be wondering about. Chris has received an offer to fly his drone over a private property in order to conduct some investigations. Does the law permit Chris to do so?
We discuss the various Do’s and Don’ts that you need to be aware of. Thanks to Chris for the great question. Fly Safe!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – http://amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – http://amzn.to/2omQatT
Learn about our upcoming in-person classes – https://www.thedroneu.com/droneu-events/
- [01:31] Get access to 33 awesome Drone U courses for just $1
- [01:59] Today’s Part 107 Practice question
- [03:38] Today’s Question is about flying your drone over a private property in order to conduct an investigation
- [04:50] Learn about our upcoming in-person classes
- [07:23] Can Chris take pictures of a private property for conducting an investigation?
- [08:26] Can you take off from a private property?
- [09:02] Is it morally correct to use your drone for an investigation?