Today’s question is about drone jobbing companies. How do you deal with companies like DroneBase and Uplift who are trying to lure away clients by offering dirt cheap services?
Our caller, Kevin has been a drone pilot since the past 5 years. Kevin is worried that drone jobbing companies might poach his clients. What strategies can Kevin employ to retain his clients?
Paul and Rob reveal how client relationships, flawless service and ironclad systems and processes can help you to not only retain your new clients – but also to find new ones. Thanks to Kevin for the great question. Fly Safe!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – http://amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – http://amzn.to/2omQatT
Check out our forthcoming Mapping Classes – http://bit.ly/DroneMappingClasses
- [01:05] Learn how you can get access to 33 comprehensive courses for just $1
- [01:21] Today’s Part 107 practice question
- [04:17] Today’s question is about drone jobbing companies
- [05:41] Strategies that can help you fight back jobbing companies and retain your clients
- [06:25] Paul talks of his experience with Dronebase when they tried to poach his client
- [07:54] Networking techniques that drone pilots can learn from jobbing companies; we discuss the importance of showing appreciation
- [11:56] The importance of keep it real when marketing your services
- [12:07] Should you spend your energies in educating your client?
- [14:23] The need to increase your efficiency levels in order to stay ahead of the competition
- [16:18] Lessons from drone jobbing companies which will help you stay ahead of the pack
- [16:49] Understanding pricing strategies and client psyche
- [18:04] Check out our forthcoming mapping classes