Today’s question is about achieving good work-life balance. Managing our personal and professional lives is a daily struggle for most of us. Is it possible to grow your drone business without compromising your family life?
Our caller, Josh from UK has come up with an interesting and highly relevant question. Like most of you, Josh is willing to go the extra mile to build his drone business. However, he wishes to achieve success without compromising on his personal life. Is work-life balance possible for folks like Josh who are scaling up their drone business?
Rob and Paul reveal how they manage their hectic work commitments without compromising on their family time. Thanks to Josh from UK for the great question. Fly Safe!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:13] How can Drone U help you clear your Part 107 recency
- [01:28] Today’s Part 107 Practice Question
- [02:15] Today’s question is about better work-life balance
- [04:45] Why is it critical that you love what you do?
- [06:17] The importance of staying healthy while you develop your drone business
- [06:54] Learning to draw boundaries between the personal and professional
- [09:02] Cultivating flexibility can help you better manage your commitments
- [10:06] Paul and Rob sum up the entire episode