Today’s question is about live-streaming your drone footage. Can you live-stream drone footage to conduct an interactive class room session? Do you need any additional equipment for doing so?
Our caller, Ken from NJ has come up with a well-thought-of question today. He is planning on live-streaming drone footage to classrooms in order to heighten the teaching experience. Seems like a great idea but is it feasible? Does Ken need any additional equipment for facilitating seamless live-streaming? Tune in to find out. Thanks to Ken from NJ for the great question. Fly Safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Drone U partners with Pix4D to offer an intensive Accident Scene Reconstruction Training at the NTSB Training Academy in Ashburn, VA from Dec 4-7. Click HERE to learn more!
Become a Drone U Member. Try us out for 14 days and access our 34 courses, including Part 107 training, plus our amazing community for $1.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [00:48] Get access to awesome content guaranteed to give you the competitive advantage. Check out the Drone U Community now!
- [01:20] Today’s question is about live-streaming your drone footage
- [02:51] Tips and Tricks for seamlessly live-streaming your drone footage
- [03:53] Learn about Blackmagic Web Presenter which makes high quality live streaming possible
- [04:46] Are there any prominent companies which are using live-streaming at scale?