Today’s show is about using software for mapping the interiors of a building.
Our caller for today, Gary is a long-time ADU listener. He just happened to tune in to one of our older shows where we talked about using the Insta 360 for mapping the interiors of a building. So, Gary went ahead and purchased the Insta 360 for his next drone job where he is doing construction progress monitoring for an interior buildout.
However, recent updates to a mapping software makes it far easier to use your drone to capture this interior data. Tune in to receive some of the latest and most exciting updates! Enjoy!
Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:30] Today’s show is brought to you by our 3D modeling class
- [02:00] Today’s show is about interior 3D modeling
- [05:28] Now, we have a drone mapping software that allows us to map building interiors
- [06:34] Why do we at Drone U use Matterport for mapping interiors of a building?
- [08:00] Taking 360-degree images of a construction site using DroneDeploy