Today we talk about processing software for agriculture drone mapping. How do cloud solutions compare to desktop solutions? What are the benefits of using Pix4Dag? Are there any good cloud based drone mapping software for agriculture?
Our caller, wants to take up NDVI mapping. He is concerned about data security, and wants to go for a desktop based mapping solution. Can he opt for a desktop based drone mapping software? What are the various benefits of using Pix4Dag? Should he opt for Raptor Maps, a cloud based drone mapping software? Tune in to learn the importance of producing a great client deliverable. Fly safe!
The 2018 Drone U Fly-in is your opportunity to build community, get inspired and fly better. Get practical, hands-on flight instruction from industry’s best. Limited spots available. Reserve now!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [00:30] Paul shares details about the forthcoming Drone U Fly-in
- [03:04] We share details about our in person-mapping class in Denver, Colorado from May 13-15
- [04:38] Today’s question is about drone mapping software for agriculture
- [06:14] Can you process agricultural mapping data on your desktop?
- [06:44] How can Raptor Maps help you deliver great data to your clients?
- [07:36] What are the various benefits of using Pix4Dag?
- [08:48] We talk about the various benefits of producing actionable maps while doing NDVI mapping