Today’s question is about drones for filming football games. Can you film a football game without flying over people? Which is the best drone and camera to record football games?
Our caller wishes to use his drone for filming football. Can he do so without flouting any FAA drone laws? We also discuss why using the Inspire 1 along with the Z3 camera to record football games is a smart move. Tune in to this fun and informative episode. Fly Safe!
The 2018 Drone U Fly-in is your opportunity to build community, get inspired and fly better. Get practical, hands-on flight instruction from industry’s best. Limited spots available. Reserve now!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:48] We share details of the forthcoming Drone U Fly-in
- [03:03] Today’s question is about using drones for filming football
- [04:12] Tips and tricks for using a drone for filming football without flying over people
- [04:22] Why should you use the Inspire 1 with the Z3 camera to record football games?
- [05:18] Is there any way you can fly your drone over people?