In today’s episode we discuss this week’s interesting drone stories. You will learn about some cool product launches – Pix4Dfields, Anafi and Evo. We also share how some major players like HobbyKing and DJI might have legal trouble in store for them.
Drone U co-host, Paul is back, and he has some really interesting stories from the drone world just for you. What are some of the cool capabilities of Pix4Dfields, Pix4D’s latest offering? Why has the SEC slapped HobbyKing with a $2.8 million fine? Did they violate any laws? We also discuss some cool features on the latest drones to hit the market – Parrot’s Anafi, Autel’s Evo and DJI’s Phantom 4 Version 2. For all this and more, tune in to this special episode of Ask Drone U. Fly Safe!
The 2018 Drone U Fly-in is your opportunity to build community, get inspired and fly better. Get practical, hands-on flight instruction from industry’s best. Limited spots available. Reserve now!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Also the folks at Schedudrone are offering a special discount just for Drone U listeners. Schedudrone can generate price proposals, contracts and even handle invoicing. Use promo code drone u to get yourself a killer deal (25% off for life!) on a cool product.
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [04:40] We share details of our newest sponsor, Schedudrone
- [06:54] What are some cool features of Pix4Dfields?
- [09:54] Learn why SEC has slapped a $2.8 million fine on HobbyKing
- [15:18] Sharing details of Parrot’s new drone Anafi
- [15:38] Discussing Autel’s latest product – the Evo
- [16:10] Can you get your hands on the latest Ronin S?
- [16:31] What are some of the features on the recently launched, DJI’s Phantom 4 Pro Version 2? We speculate if DJI’s Phantom 5 is coming out any time soon
- [17:16] Learn why Autel (a Dutch company) is suing DJI (a Chinese company) in United States!
- [19:26] Discussing KitthyHawk’s latest development – a drone that can fly people
- [20:24] Sharing some interesting details about the forthcoming Drone U Fly-in