Today’s question is about getting drone business from a construction company. What is the right way to make your sales pitch? And, what are the different drone applications in construction?
Our caller, Shane is confused on how he can get drone business from construction companies. There are many stakeholders in a construction company – project managers, general contractor, sub contractors, architects and designers. How do you figure out the right person to champion your cause? And once you do so, how do you make your sales pitch? We also discuss the different applications of drones in construction.
You will also learn the importance of understanding customer requirements for making a successful sales pitch. Thanks to Shane for the question. Fly Safe!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [01:43] Today’s question is about getting drone business from a construction company
- [02:25] What are the different deliverables that you can make to a construction company?
- [03:13] Paul shares how he made his last pitch to a construction company
- [06:42] Learn how the trend of using drone services in construction has really caught on in recent times
- [07:53] Can radiometric maps generated with drones help in getting LEED certification?
- [08:30] What are some of the innovative uses of drones in construction?
- [09:40] Highlighting the importance of follow up in sales and marketing
- [10:40] Importance of understanding customer requirements
- [11:58] How to figure out the right person who can champion your sales campaign within a construction company
- [13:16] Paul’s shares his favorite quote