Today’s episode is about sharing a drone’s live feed with a client. How do you deal with curious clients who wish to monitor your work? We discuss the various alternatives.
Our caller, Greg is at a loss on how to deal with an intrusive client. Clients are prone to curiosity, and often they like to keep tabs on what is going on. How do you deal with such clients? We suggests ways via which the client can view the live feed without being intrusive.
Tune in for some great HACKS which are sure to increase your productivity. Fly Safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [00:46] Today’s Part 107 Practice Question
- [02:41] Today’s we discuss the various alternatives for sharing your live feed with your client
- [03:43] How does Paul deal with curious clients?
- [04:25] Tips for preparing yourself to work in high pressure situations
- [04:53] Discussing the various options to share your live feed
- [06:56] Is it a good idea for a drone pilot to use DJI Goggles?